The User Is Drunk
The User Is Drunk is a UX/UI consultancy website, with a twist: I review sites while under the influence of alcohol. The site went viral: it hit the top of Hacker News, gathered 100k hits in the first week, and generated over 50+ clients, including some major companies like Hubspot, Gizmodo, and VWO.
I wrote a retrospective on Medium that got over 100 recommends: The User Has Sobered Up, and this post on Shopify’s blog about some tips concerning UX.
- Gizmodo: I Paid a UX Expert $100 to Get Drunk and Evaluate Gizmodo’s Design.
- Tech.co: Here’s Why It’s Important to Design Like the User is Drunk.
- Fastcodesign: Reviewing UX Designs While Drunk Makes Way More Sense Than You Think.
- Hubspot: This Guy Got Drunk and Critiqued Our Website. Here’s What He Had to Say.
- Austin Knight (Hubspot): UX insights from a drunk guy.
- PULS: Betrunkener Homepagetester.
- VWO: Beer, Tequila and the World’s Easiest A/B Testing Tool: Drunk Review of VWO.
- EConsultancy:The Virtues of User Testing Under the Influence.
- TFMAInsights: What Users Do Drunk: Taking a Squiffy Look at Your Website
Check it out